More information to follow
A new addition to the Dynamics Team program, we are proud to offer competitive boys gymnastics levels 4-7. These levels attend both local as well as USAG sanctioned events including state. Boys compete six events: Horizontal Bar, Parallel Bars, Pomell Horse/ Mushroom, Rings, Floor & Vault.
Dynamics also offers level 3-10 competitive gymnastics. At these levels girls attend USAG sanctioned events including State, Regionals and Nationals. They compete on all four events. Uneven Bars, Vault, Floor and Beam. Dynamics travels to approximately 6 to 8 meets a year. We usually travel to Arkansas, Kansas City, St. Louis and Columbia and this year Fort Worth, TX and Oklahoma City, OK.
Level 3 through Optional
Boy Competitive Team
Dynamics offers competitive gymnastics based on USA Gymnastics Levels 3-10
Gymnastics is tough and preparing for competitive level gymnastics is probably the toughest sport there is. It does require a serious commitment for the gymnast and their families. Here are many benefits that come from doing competitive gymnastics:
If your child practices moves until she/he masters them. can't wait to get to her/his next training session, is buzzed for hours afterwards and loves to watch the competitive gymnasts and wants to be one of them, then she/he may be a natural born gymnast. Talk to your coach and see what steps need to be taken to move up to a competitive level.
- Develop amazing self-discipline and learn the value of hard work, respect, sportsmanship and dignity
- Learn to manage their time by having to fit in training with homework and a social life. This is a real life skill that can help every child as they grow up and enter their college or university years or the world of work.
- Gymnasts get to travel to competitions, summer camps, and participate in other exciting activities, etc.
- Friends made during a life in gymnastics are likely to be friendships that will last a lifetime.
- Gymnasts are usually sought after athletes for transferring to other sports. Ex-gymnasts enjoy success in a wide variety of other sports.
If you would like more information about our competitive gymnastics program, please contact Erin Strobel at 890-0946.
2100 East Pythian St
3624 W Republic Road